Saturday 9 March 2013

Welcome !


Little Miss Dizzy and Mister Cooper
Cooper (left) and Dizzy (right)


Hi Everyone,

I thought I'd start by introducing myself.  My nickname is 'Norrie' I am 31 years old and the owner of the popular website www.miniature-dachshund.co.uk.  We currently live in Northern Ireland but hope to move to Lincoln in 2014.  Myself and my wife, Lara, own two Miniature Dachshunds Kennel Club named 'Little Miss Dizzy' and 'Mister Cooper' (aka Dizzy and Coops).  They are both Miniature Smooth Haired Dachshunds, Cooper is 4 years old and Dizzy is 3 years old.  I've added a photo of them both above.  I'll post what they are like seperately.

For now please do follow my blog as I intend to keep it running now, and also feel free to go to my main website and share it with others.

Thankyou
Norrie

No comments:

Post a Comment